Bulky Waste Collection
If you have a large item to dispose of you can either
- contact a local charity to see if they can use it please note items such as sofas, armchairs and cushions, must have fire labels still attached
- take it to the Household Waste Recycling Centre (HWRC). Good quality unwanted items are accepted at the Stock Road Re-use Shop
- arrange for it to be collected. Please note, there will be a charge for this
What can be booked in for a bulky waste collection?
- bed base (single or double)
- mattress (single or double)
- chest of drawers
- carpet roll
- dressing table
- dining chair
- dvd or video player
- dining room table
- fridge/freezer (these must be defrosted before collection and shelves to be removed)
- microwave oven
- coffee table
- washing machine or tumble dryer
For any other item please contact us Veolia on 0203 567 6955 (charged at local rate).
Prices and how to pay
A maximum of 5 items can be booked at any one time.
Please contact us if you have more than 5 items to be collected.
Individual items and prices.
|1st individual bulky item
|2nd individual bulky item
|3rd individual bulky item
|4th individual bulky item
|5th individual bulky item
Combined items and prices.
|Combined bulky items
|Three piece suite
|Dining table and 4 chairs
|Dining table and 6 chairs
Making the items ready for collection
Please make sure that items are accessible and placed on the inside edge of your property.
Please put items out by 7am on the collection day. You will be given your collection day during the booking process.